Central Park Players is now taking submissions from potential directors for our 2020/2021 Season. Our season consists of a musical, a drama/mystery, a comedy, and a family-friendly holiday show.
Interested parties should submit a letter of interest containing:
- The name of the show they would like to direct
- A brief synopsis
- The cast size
- Any special set or costume requirements
- An artistic vision for the show.
- Their theater experience
- Their full contact information
- Their Availability/Schedule for the time slot (Our current season will give an idea of our typical show dates)
If it is preferred interested parties may fill out this form instead of submitting a letter
If you don’t direct, but have an idea for a show that would fit CPP’s upcoming season, feel free to submit the name of the show and any information you have about it.
We do not send copies of the script with the initial submission, though you may if you choose.
Directors who are chosen for shows that contain youth actors will be asked to submit to a criminal background check.
All directors receive a small stipend.
You may email submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by first-class mail to: Central Park Players, P.O. Box 564, Grand Haven, MI 49417.
Submission deadline is February 1, 2020.