Day Camp Registration Ages 4-7
June 14th – June 25th 10:00am – 12:00pm
See More information about Our Act One Day Camp HERE
Looking for the other camp? Ages 8-13 HERE
To be completed by a parent of Legal Guardian. Fill in ALL sections. Your tuition in the amount of $125.00 must accompany this online form. If registering more than one camper, please use a separate form for each child, and you will receive discounted tuition. All registration forms must be received by Friday, June 10, 2021. Due to COVID, space is limited and we will take campers on a first come/first serve basis.
COVID 19 Act One Day Camp Policy
The safety and well-being of our students and their families, staff, volunteers, guests, and the entire community are always our first priority. As our collective knowledge of the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, we continue to follow recommendations from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and will continue to work in coordination with our local community for safety and guidelines.
Due to COVID-19, new health and safety protocols are necessary to ensure children, families, and staff members are as safe as possible. This document is intended to help our patrons to better understand the safety protocols we will be putting into place during our camp sessions.
COVID-19 is mostly spread by respiratory droplets released when people talk, cough, or sneeze. It is thought that the virus may spread to hands from a contaminated surface and then to the nose or mouth, causing infection. Therefore, personal prevention practices (such as handwashing, staying home when sick) and environmental cleaning and disinfection are important principles that will be exercised during camp sessions.
Please follow the suggested guidelines regarding the Act One Day Camp as it pertains to our June 14-25th sessions:
Students who have a fever or are unwell are asked to stay home. A plan will be put in place to make sure they are able to catch up when they return.
Temperatures will be taken at the start of camp.
Sanitizing stations will be set up for our campers.
We ask that campers do not share snacks, scripts or pencils and that they bring their own water bottles.
All props and additional camp materials, including table and chair surfaces will be disinfected before, between and after camp sessions.
A mask will need to be worn in the common areas, but mask wearing on stage is optional unless we are directed otherwise by the facility we will be rehearsing in. If your child has a medical issue and cannot wear a mask at all, please let us know.
*More information will be provided and updated in the final weeks leading up to camp, this includes our shows taking place June 25th, 2021.
Clue: On Stage Auditions!
Please come thirty min before auditions begin to register!
Callbacks (If needed)
Haven't Auditioned in a while? Brush up on our Audition Guidelines
Buy Show Tickets
Tickets go on sale 2 weeks before a show opens.
To buy call 1-616-229-0530,
or buy online at Ticketleap
2021/2022 Season Tickets
Season Tickets are available now for the 2021/2022 season and also can be used for Godspell JR.
Buy online at Buy Season Tickets
or call 1-616-229-0530
Help Support the Central Park Players
- August 30, 2021 7:00 pmClue: On Stage Auditions
- August 31, 2021 7:00 pmClue: On Stage Auditions
- October 15, 2021 7:30 pmClue: On Stage Performance
- October 16, 2021 7:30 pmClue: On Stage Performance
- October 17, 2021 2:00 pmClue: On Stage Performance
- October 22, 2021 7:30 pmClue: On Stage Performance
- October 23, 2021 7:30 pmClue: On Stage Performance
- October 25, 2021 7:00 pmHoliday Chestnuts: A Fun Selection of Seasonal Shorts Auditions
- October 26, 2021 7:00 pmHoliday Chestnuts: A Fun Selection of Seasonal Shorts Auditions
- December 9, 2021 7:30 pmHoliday Chestnuts: A Fun Selection of Seasonal Shorts Performance
- December 10, 2021 7:30 pmHoliday Chestnuts: A Fun Selection of Seasonal Shorts Performance
- December 11, 2021 7:30 pmHoliday Chestnuts: A Fun Selection of Seasonal Shorts Performance
- December 12, 2021 2:00 pmHoliday Chestnuts: A Fun Selection of Seasonal Shorts Performance